Cambridge ideas have changed the world and will continue to change the world. The mission at Cambridge Network is simple – to encourage collaboration for shared success.
They help raise Cambridge’s game, to compete on the world stage, by:
- Fostering closer relationships and sharing ideas between businesses, academia and individuals through a calendar of Member events
- Facilitating peer learning groups and sharing high-quality training as the 'Learning Collaboration’
- Connecting people and companies for research and partnering through our knowledge of local expertise and their comprehensive member Directory
- Enabling member companies to find and attract quality candidates to work in Cambridge, through our high profile jobs board ‘Recruitment Gateway’
- Facilitating co-operation, action and resource sharing by being a focal point for organisations in the Cambridge region.
Deliberately mixing sectors and ideas, Cambridge Network has been the trigger for many productive relationships as business in the region has grown.