FD Insights [Spring Edition]
Our FD Insights network and event programme is designed to provide a contemporary platform for senior finance professionals to meet, discuss and grow as future leaders.
Running on a quarterly basis these sessions will give delegates the opportunity to listen to successful Finance Directors/Finance Leaders provide invaluable insight into their career, offering advice and inspiration about their journey to ‘The Top’. These sessions aim to share first hand knowledge around the key skills and experiences required to beat the competition to that much coveted number ONE spot.
By Invitation only, our inaugural session brings together two fantastic speakers to discuss their journey to financial leadership;
- Duncan Foyle - Commercial & Financial Director at The FD Centre
- Kerry Treharne - Associate Director - Financial Control and Analysis at comparethemarket.com
The session will include;
- Brief synopsis of their career to date and their journey to FD
- What the major influences/factors to success were
- What challenges they faced
- Looking back, what they would do differently
- Advice they would give to include: skills needed, where to get them, opportunities to look for.
- Q & A and networking
Hosted in the Oak Panelled Dining Room of The Old Bridge Hotel, Huntingdon – the event will host a short reception with drinks and canapes available.
The Old Bridge Hotel
1 High Street
Date & Agenda
Wednesday 10th April 2019
Reception - 4:30 – 5:00 PM
Session – 5:00 – 7:00PM
Future FD Insights dates
Summer - TBC
Autumn - TBC
Winter - TBC