Making Apprenticeships Work for your Organisation [Cambridge Edition]
Are you making the most of Apprenticeships? Join us on the Wednesday 15th May 2019 to learn more.
The ONE Group have partnered with Anglia Ruskin University and Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group to bring you this "Go To" event around maximising apprenticeships in your business. This event is not to be missed for those looking to build apprenticeships into their talent strategy, it will give a great oversight in all areas relating to apprenticeships and in particular how to take advantage of the Apprenticeship Levy.
The event forms a part of Cambridge Network’s ‘Shaping the Future of The World Of Work’ week which looks at engaging and attracting the next generation of talent in new and innovative ways.
We will bring together apprenticeship providers and companies with established and successful apprenticeship programmes, all of which will draw from first-hand experience of working with apprenticeships. These speakers will be able to provide you insight at every level with proven success stories and a deep understanding of the opportunities created by this fantastic resource.
This event will cover all levels of apprenticeships:
- What is the Apprenticeship Levy and How do we use it?
- The Different Levels of Apprenticeship
- The Legal Aspects - Overview and Questions & Answers
- The Benefits of Apprenticeship (with Case study)
- Managing on/off the job training and the apprentice journey
Confirmed Speakers/ Organisations include:
- The ONE Group
- Marshalls Aerospace - Rebecca Tarbox - Head of Funding and Vocational Training
- Anglia Ruskin University - Tom Taylor - Head of DEGREES AT WORK
- Howes Percival - Matthew Potter - Partner
- CMR Surgical - Rebecca Luck - People Team
Kindly hosted by Cambridge Network
The Hauser Forum
3 Charles Babbage Road
Wednesday 15th May 2019
Registration & Breakfast [8:00am - 8:30]
Session [8:30am to 11:00am]
Session will include opportunities to network