Engaging Customer Experiences: How to Positively Influence Your Customer Service (CB)
For consumers, customer experience will become more important than price and product by 2020 (Walker Information) - which is why delivering exceptional customer service is becoming more and more critical for any business to be a success…
Having great processes and scripts written down on paper just isn’t enough anymore. Customers want to feel a genuine connection with the person that is representing your business – on the phone, in person, or via email. Customer service is a mindset, not just a department!
Real customer impact is all about bringing excellence to life by building self-awareness of your own natural style, and approach. Understanding the impact that style has on building relationships and positively influencing your customers.
The ONE Group in partnership with customer service and motivation gurus; Rachel McIntyre and Shaun Beck, bring you this latest interactive session on how to build the engagement of your customer-facing team both internally and externally. Learn how identifying core customer excellence principles and adaptive customer interactions can be a key differentiator for your organisation and, most importantly receive some practical tips on how to influence for success.
- We’ll identify the importance of customer impact and understanding that everything you do has an impact on your customer
- We’ll look at the importance of ‘communication’ and ‘choice’ in how you build trust and relationships quickly and effectively with your customers
- You’ll have the chance to identify your own natural personal style and the impact that it may have on customers – We’ll use the concept of ‘colour energy’ to identify your own style and those of your customers
- You’ll leave with an understanding of the importance of flexing that style to build rapport and achieve customer success
Agenda & Timings
Session [8:30am to 11:00am]
Cambridge Business Park
Car parking on site is not available.
* We encourage all attendees to plan ahead for their journey, and make full use of the park and ride options to get to the venue e.g. Milton Park and Ride, for more information please: click here or speak to one of our recruitment consultants today on 01223 237 888
If for any reason you cannot make the event then please let us know at email@example.com, spaces are limited and we like to give everyone the opportunity to attend.
Have you tried ‘recruitment as it should be’?
We are first and foremost, specialist recruiters, dedicated to helping you source and retain top talent, however, it is also our firm belief that insight, training and development are just as key to a successful career or the development of comprehensive talent pipeline.
Finding a consistent source of talent insight, thought leadership and training opportunities can be difficult, so as a part of our value-added recruitment approach, we choose to harness the power of our network, bringing you a constant stream of content, insights and relevant events to aid your decision making.
Free to both clients and candidates, we proactively explore not only recruitment topics but insights into leadership, well-being, legislative change and even more niche discussions relating to our seven core recruitment divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
We believe that this approach allows us to gain a greater understanding of the needs of both our clients and candidates, understanding your motivators, culture and long-term goals.
Whilst our insights and events programmes are not a sales pitch, we are very proud of what we do, so when you are ready to talk all things recruitment – however big or small your requirement, our recruitment consultants are available onsite, via our website or only a phone call away.