FD Insights [Winter/Autumn Edition]
Our FD Insights network and event programme are designed to provide a contemporary platform for senior finance professionals to meet, discuss and grow as future leaders.
Running on a quarterly basis these sessions will give delegates the opportunity to listen to successful Finance Directors/Finance Leaders provide invaluable insight into their career, offering advice and inspiration about their journey to ‘The Top’. These sessions aim to share first-hand knowledge around the key skills and experiences required to beat the competition to that much-coveted number ONE spot.
By Invitation only, our third session brings together two fantastic speakers to discuss their journey to financial leadership;
- Francis Laud - Group Financial Controller at Marshalls Aerospace
- Andrew Cindrey - Chief Financial Officer at Crave Interactive
The session will include;
- A brief synopsis of their career to date and their journey to FD
- What the major influences/factors to success were
- What challenges they faced
- Looking back, what they would do differently
- The advice they would give to include: skills needed, where to get them, opportunities to look for.
- Q & A and networking
Hosted in the Kingfisher Suite of The Old Bridge Hotel, Huntingdon
The Old Bridge Hotel
1 High Street
Date & Agenda
Thursday 12th March 2020
Reception - 4:30 – 5:00 PM
Session – 5:00 – 7:00PM