Led by Inspirational, award winning speaker Marcus Child and proudly hosted by Vivacity's Key Theatre on the 28th September 2018
Marcus Child has had a powerful impact on the people and the performance of many well-known businesses during the past 18 years. He inspires confidence, wholeheartedness and courage...and has an impressive reputation for helping thousands of members of hundreds of organisations embrace change positively and successfully. In thoroughly uplifting conversations with audiences his work stirs resourcefulness in individuals, positivity between colleagues and trust between organisations and their customers.
Marcus's emphasis on exploiting work as an opportunity for self-improvement as well as commercial success means that the new habits he trains are practised in the minds and relationships of people - at work and beyond - long after his programmes are complete.
He speaks in workshops and on conference platforms with pace, humour and exceptional energy. He has helped an astonishing number of CEOs, MDs, boards, business teams, sportspeople, politicians, teenagers and people living with health challenges realise bold and extraordinary goals.
- Vistage...The World's Largest CEO Membership Organisation: Speaker of the Year 2013, 2011, 2003, 2001.
- Vistage...Long Term Achievement Award 2014.
- 'Outperforming Speaker'...2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004.
- Most Requested Speaker 2005.
- Star Speaker 2008.
- Above and Beyond Award 2008.
- TEC Australia 100% Club 2009 - the only speaker ever to be rated 100% with participants over two days.
- Academy For Chief Executives Speaker of the Year 2014 and 2015
Who will benefit?
This fantastic event is ideally suited to existing and future leaders CEOs, Managing Directors, Head of Departments and Senior Managers. For those looking to inspire and ignite high performance and passion within their teams. Whether looking to attend as an individual or an entire team, we believe Marcus can provide the support to help you overcome challenges and achieve extraordinary goals.
With the overall aim to drive a high-performance culture in your organisation