Our client, a top UK Accountancy firm based in Peterborough are in need of an Audit and Accounts Senior to become part of the audit and accounts department which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to our clients. Your time will split approximately 50% on audit work and the remainder on offering other professional services such as accountancy, systems reviews, corporate tax and company secretarial work.
The ideal applicant should be able to:
* Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
* Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives
* Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
* Seeks self development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
* Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm’s goals.
* Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
* Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
* Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded.
Applicants will be either ACA or ACCA qualified. Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector in general practice or audit. Familiarity with electronic auditing packages and accounts preparation with CCH Accounts Production is an advantage.
Please contact Kathleen Bailey for more information on 01733 234000 or email@example.com
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk