Are you used to working in a fast paced environment? Do you have excellent attention to detail skills?
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to work for a global and growing organisation based within Royston.
You will be responsible for processing product (system) spares and consumable orders. You will ensure that stock is available and orders are shipped on time for a specific group of products.
You will also be required to speak to internal and external clients globally and keep them updated with the status of current orders.
This position has become available due to an exciting period of growth for the company.
• Co-ordinate delivery of finished goods for assigned product groups
• Maintain order log on SharePoint for assigned product groups
• Ensure accurate dispatch dates are maintained against current orders on ERP system and communicate any changes
• Ensure all orders are entered onto ERP (Syteline)
• Review warehouse transfer orders and expedite as necessary
• Respond to Spares Requests according to Service Level Agreement
• Ensure SharePoint Spares Request Log is updated with latest information
• Support Dispatch Specialists with packing and shipping during busy periods
• Proven experience in a similar role in an Engineering environment
• Working in a large organisation – communication with international customers and colleagues
• ERP systems (Syteline/SAP)
Salary: circa £25,000 pa
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.