Senior Project Automation Engineer – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you experienced with working in an automated environment? Do you have experience within a manufacturing/production environment? Experienced in leading large projects?
The role of Senior Project Automation Engineer is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for leading large automation projects mainly within the EU. Responsibilities include maintaining the scope, schedule and budget for all assigned projects and ensuring client, H,S&E and quality objectives are met. You will be reporting into the Regional Engineering Manager.
The day to day duties for the position of Senior Project Automation Engineer to include:
• Lead the automation team, provide day to day guidance
• Commissioning and installation of automation equipment
• Provide project management for all on site automation projects
• This job will require strategic and tactical responsibility for the MES systems in the EU
• Maintain good communication skills with the other departments
• Ensure the projects are running on time and within the companies standards
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Automation Engineer to join their growing team. The client is embarking on a new project at the moment and is looking for a skilled engineer to come in and hit the ground running.
For the position Senior Project Automation Engineer we are looking for:-
• Good level of experience in the installation and management of robotic equipment and control systems
• Excellent knowledge of PLC programming
• Chemical or Mechanical Chemical/Automation/Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
• SCADA knowledge
• The ability to demonstrate cross functional team work
• Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
A relocation package is available for the right candidate and travel will be involved within the role mainly within the EU. The role also comes with a bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.