Senior Project Engineer – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you experienced with working in an automated environment? Do you have experience within a manufacturing/production environment? Are you qualified within mechanical or electrical engineering?
The role of Senior Project Engineer is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for leading projects within automation on the clients site in Hertfordshire. Will be responsible for the delivery of engineering solutions for new product, process and equipment introductions. You will work closely with the NPI team on site and work on various projects.
The day to day duties for the position of Senior Project Engineer to include:
• Lead a team of project engineers, provide day to day guidance
• Provide project management for various on site projects
• Responsible for the design, development and deployment of engineering solutions
• Provide issue resolution for complex problems providing advice and support.
• Maintain good communication skills with the other departments
• Ensure the projects are running on time and within the companies standards
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join their growing team.
For the position Senior Project Engineer we are looking for:-
• Must have a good level of experience working within automation
• Strong project management experience
• Engineering degree or similar is highly desirable
• Ideally trained in Prince 2, PMI or APM
• PLC knowledge is desirable
• The ability to demonstrate cross functional team work
• Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.