Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is one of the leading innovators and technology disruptors in the UK. With an unrivalled suc-cess in producing breakthrough products
They are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with experience of embedded software development on a variety of chipsets.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team of engineers and developers producing ground breaking products for their clients. You will have the opportunity to work on real time and embedded software for stand alone or connected devices, through to server side analytics frameworks, including system design, algorithm optimisation and digital security & authentication.
Delivering cutting edge systems you will be responsible for the design, implementation and test of em-bedded systems Design of test interfaces between your code and hardware or remote systems, and implementation of integration and system tests that verify and validate your embedded code.
Minimum candidate requirements:
• Experience of using Python as part of a CI system (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
• Experience of interface definition languages (e.g. Protobuf, YAML)
• Implementation of low power RF protocols
• Implementation of low power tracking and positioning or machine vision and machine learning algorithms on embedded devices
• Alongside ‘bare metal’ implementation, experience with Yocto or other embedded linux platforms
• Continuous integration via Docker and/or Gitlab Runners
• Experience in control analysis for embedded systems
• PhD in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related discipline
My client has an excellent benefit package which includes:
• Salary based on merit and reviewed annually
• Company profit share scheme in addition to basic salary
• Pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Free canteen – Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
• UK based relocation assistance if possible
• Excellent Career development and training opportunities
• Flexi working
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call Charles Murray on 01733 234000 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org