Are you an experienced CNC Machinist? Do you have the ability to program, set and operate to high standards? Can you provide CNC expertise to other members of staff? We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist on a days basis for a forward thinking privately owned organisation.
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
• On-line programming, setting and operating CNC Mills
• Using Fanuc and Haas controls to manufacture precision components.
• Using a range of metallics including exotic
• Working on 3 and 4 axis mills
The opportunity is working on days basis for a skilled CNC Programmer within an advanced engineering company that offer precision engineering and manufacturing services to a range of industry sectors. The business is a close-knit team and welcomes new passionate engineers.
• The job will entail programming, setting and operating on 4 axis machines with Haas and Fanuc controls. Other controls experience will be considered.
The successful candidate will have previous CNC Programming experience and ideally be fully competent in programming, setting and operating. This will be a key role within a close nit team, so the successful candidate must be a competent self-starter. The position will be on a Mon – Fri day shift basis with overtime paid on top of the salary plus a benefits package.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.