Continuous Improvement Manager – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced continuous improvement professional? Do you come with leadership experience? Do you come from a manufacturing background, ideally within automotive?
In this role you will responsible for driving operational excellence across the sector by bringing leadership and support to the global facilities. This will require identifying and investigating opportunities for improvement in performance and standardisation across all units.
The day to day duties for the continuous improvement manager position to include:
• Lead the implementation of continuous improvement strategies
• Support all manufacturing plants, technology plants and other areas in lean topics
• Responsibility for creating improvement plans across manufacturing sites to achieve efficiency improvement across the sector facilities
• Delivery of measurable and sustainable improvement in a continuous improvement capability
• Create reporting processes to check the progress of key KPI’s and look at areas of improvement.
• Organise and carry out training across the regions
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For this position we are looking for:-
• Ideally educated to a degree level
• Will need experience of working within manufacturing, ideally within Automotive
• Proven experience in implementing a continuous improvement strategy
• Project management experience
• Knowledge and experience of Operational Excellence, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, Change Management and Lean Six Sigma
• Able to lead, develop and manage teams
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, attractive bonus scheme, car allowance and excellent pension scheme. You will be required to travel globally within this role.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.