As a Marketing Executive you will be able to work closely with the International marketing team and UK sales team in a fast paced environment to deliver annual goals. You will provide the first point of contact for national marketing activities and provide general administration and marketing support to the marketing team.
The role will include, but will not be limited to
• Supporting the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Contribute to the launches of new products
• Create new product collateral to enhance the customer experience
• Plan and deliver events, exhibitions and road shows
• Ensure all marketing assets are up to date and compliant
• Coordinate customer communications
• Ensure competitor intelligence is maintained and accurate
• Regularly update the UK website, ensuring content is accurate, engaging and regularly updated.
• Support the Marketing Manager in the coordination of VIP visits to the UK headquarters
• Gather and interpret market data and use to inform strategies, campaigns and training to staff
• Liaising with external agencies
• Database management, lead management, document reviews, subscriptions and invoicing
Candidates wishing to apply should have at least 3 years of successful marketing experience. It is also preferable to have a degree in Marketing or a related field and a CIM qualification is desirable. Some travel will be involved.
The role would suit candidates living in and around Peterborough, Huntingdon, St Ives, Stamford, Oundle, Chatteris, March, Whittlesey, Wellingborough, Kettering and Thrapston
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.