Are you an experienced CNC Machinist? Do you have experience using fanuc or haas controls? Able to work from engineering drawings?
We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist on a nightshift basis for a forward thinking privately owned organisation.
Working as part of the production team your primary focus will be to set and operate new and repeat jobs on the CNC machining centres. This position would suit an individual who is interested in working within a busy, fast-growing business.
Our client is subcontract manufacturing business supplying into a variety of industries, they are privately owned and have a strong reputation for the high standards of their work.
For the nightshift CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
- An appropriate Engineering related qualification, however technical experience in the same industry will be considered.
- Experience of CNC machining, ideally using either Fanuc and Haas controls however other controls experience will be considered.
- Machine components to a very high standard and be responsible for own quality
- Identify best suited tooling and manufacturing methods
- Able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Competent in the use of hand held measuring equipment
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme with overtime and night shift spans from Monday to Wednesday with an early finish on a Thursday. You would be working a 42 hour week as standard, overtime would be available when required.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.