[ Charmaine Cowland 19/10/2018 11:03:03 ]
We have an opportunity for a highly skilled CNC Vertical/Horizontal Machinist in Cambridgeshire interested in joining a long-standing engineer company who supplies bespoke machinery/products into the medical, nuclear, food and waste water management industry.
• Be able to read and understand Engineering drawings
• Must be able to operate and set CNC machines
• Using measuring equipment
• Be able to operate overhead cranes
• Have an understanding of geometrical tolerancing
• Fanuc experience
• Experience of machining 316/Duplex stainless steel.
Successful candidates will join a team of highly skilled and motivated associates in early stages of production for our high integrity products in a new high-class facility. The individual must bring a positive impact on the development of production processes through continuous improvement/lean manufacturing activities throughout the life of a product and a proactive approach when it comes to supporting colleagues to ensure the team meet objectives.
Individual must be passionate about quality and process improvement, holding a relevant indentured or modern apprenticeship with several years’ experience in CNC machining operations.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following roles:
• Set and operate horizontal and vertical CNC machines preferably with Fanuc control experience, possess an understanding of machining processes, tooling and materials.
• Knowledge of VSM and lean manufacturing.
• Carry out other processes in the facility in order to complete the project as necessary, working with peers to ensure that each operation is finished on time and right first time.
• Able to proactively resolve issues, identify improvement initiatives, maintain 5s, continually process efficiency, maintain visual information and help maintain a World Class Facility.
Should you be interested in the above role please apply following the link below.