My client is a communications leader that is looking for a Wireless Network Support Engineer to help with there organic and continual growth.
The ideal candidate, will have;
• Knowledge of cloud based wireless solutions.
• Experience deploying and troubleshooting enterprise grade wireless solutions and Cisco or Juniper Networks.
• Experience using HiveManager, HiveManager NG and other Aerohive products.
• Applying knowledge and skills through handling problems beyond own area of expertise.
• Experience and knowledge of wireless solutions covering Autonomous AP’s, Cloud Based Wireless Platforms, and Management Software.
• Qualifications Required:
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates) with at least 1 years’ experience or Juniper JNCIA.
• ACWA (Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator) level with at least 1 years’ experience.
The key responsibilities are detailed below you will need to provide technical support for customers, assess and swap non-functional equipment, trouble shooting, diagnosing and resolving incidents to their conclusion, ensuring adherence to agree SLAs and escalating to the vendor where required.
Take the technical lead on any Second Line Wireless infrastructure-related issues for support tickets.
Implement configuration changes on behalf of customers, following the relevant change management process
Assist with the on-boarding of new Managed customers and ensure knowledge share with the wider team.
• Annual leave starts at 23 days per annum and increases with service
• Colleagues can also buy and sell leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Immediate enrolment with Perkbox
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk