We are recruiting for two proactive and driven Development Managers to work with a well known charity in Cambridge.
The role requires someone with strong business development and relationship management skills who can create six figure partnerships with UK and International Corporates, coupled with experience of approaching and building strategic partnerships.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to identify opportunities before converting them into high value partnerships generating the maximum amount of income for the charity.
We are looking for someone with excellent sales skills homed in either a Charity or Corporate background.
Main Responsibilities of role:
Identify and build strategic relationships to generate income from new corporate supporters
• Adopt a focussed and strategic approach to identifying, researching and targeting prospective corporate partners in liaison with the Corporate Partnerships Manager (CPM).
• Respond promptly and effectively to any new business leads and show excellent customer service.
• Build and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to include strategic partnerships, charity of the year partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.
• Develop cultivation plans for prospects, with innovative, commercially-minded ideas, to maximise the chances of establishing a successful partnership.
• Write creative applications for charity of the year partnerships and other corporate funding opportunities.
• Actively network with potential corporate partners through warm contacts, events, conferences, and other available media.
• Co-ordinate successful handovers of new business wins to the Corporate Partnerships Officers – Account Management.
• Organise and attend networking and cultivation events as required, influencing and engaging high-level external contacts.
• Deliver high quality and creative presentations and proposals to help target and engage prospects and convert them into partners.
• Organise tailored face-to-face meeting opportunities to initiate and build relationships.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.