My client is an industry leader in their field, and due to exciting growth and expansion they are looking to secure the services of a ERP Systems Support Analyst.
The systems support analyst will play a key part in the continued support and development of the ERP system. Working in a wide spread team to deliver system enhancements and support users locally and remotely.
The ability to work under your own initiative and with people at all levels is essential. Previous experience working with ERP systems supporting users is essential. You will have the ability to build a complete knowledge of business processes and seek to provide solutions to enhance or increase efficiency within these. The role also requires some cross-functional work with the on-site IT support technician to assist with cover on-site support during holidays / training / critical support issues.
• 2 - 3 years’ experience of writing and modifying reports using Crystal Report
• Experienced in querying oracle and SQL databases
• Experience in enhancing functionality within ERP systems to meet business requirements
• Experience supporting users in business processes and ERP systems
• Experience in software / process deployments
• Specific experience in support of IFS app 9 would be advantageous
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• General Working knowledge of Windows Server Environment
• Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of troubleshooting networked devices (PC’s, Laptops, printers etc)
• Good understanding of a Windows Server environment.
Great Benefits package available
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk