Our client, a large independant accountancy practice, have an immediate need for an Audit Senior to join their team in Stamford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments including the supervision of audit teams and working in a wide range of audit assignments.
You will assist with on the job development of technicians and trainees and also be responsible for undertaking the preparation of client accounts and assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate would be:
* AAT or ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience e.g. 3 years audit and accounts experience.
* able to prepare accounts on their own to final stage.
* able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal and management skills.
* able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
* able to use IT skills to operate in-house programmes and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary.
* fully conversant with audit programmes.
* have a thorough working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, the accounting provisions of the Companies Act, and relevant taxation matters.
* able to meet strict deadlines.
* able to prepare tax computations.
Please contact Kathleen Bailey for more information on 01733 234000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk