Are you a highly-skilled Programme manager? Are you able to lead a complex engineering development programme? We are currently seeking a Programme manager for an industry leading organisation.
The day to day duties for the Programme manager position would include:
• Overall project management of multidisciplinary projects
• Work with OEM’s and suppliers to build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Manage and track financial expenditure on projects
• Work close with internal commercial and engineering staff
My Client is a global technology company that delivers high performance engineering solutions for customers in the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace, Defence and aftermarket sectors.
The position of a Programme manager is a new role in the business but will be a key role in strengthening the senior operational team which will enable them to offer a better service to their clients within the Automotive sector.
For the Programme manager position there are several essential skills and experience, such as:
• Experience in delivering full life-cycle programmes ideally within an Automotive organisation
• Project management principles, methodologies and related tools
• Leadership experience
• Defining and delivering programmes and projects
Any engineering or technical degrees would be advantageous
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.