My client is a communications leader that is looking for a Sophos Network Engineer to help with their organic and continual growth.
The ideal candidate will be a Sophos Network Engineer with a couple of years’ experience that is looking to step up.
The below skills for the role are essential, you will be working supporting clients remotely.
• Sophos UTM Architect
• Sophos Mobile Control Architect
• Sophos XG Engineer
• WAN, LAN and security knowledge.
• 2nd/3rd Line support experience.
• A full UK driving licence.
The role will entail the below;
• Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution.
• Troubleshoot Sophos related issues and escalate to engineering team for resolution.
• Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products.
• Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
• Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
• Excellent customer service approach.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Strong co-ordination and problem-solving skills.
Great benefits package and working environment.
If this is your next step please give me a call on 01223 237888
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk