My client is a communications leader that is looking for a Juniper Network Engineer to help with their organic and continual growth.
The ideal candidate will be a Juniper Network Engineer with a couple of years’ experience that is looking to step up.
The below skills for the role are essential.
• Juniper Network Certified Associate (JNCIA).
• Experienced in managing, deploying and troubleshooting Juniper SRX
• WAN, LAN and security knowledge
• Knowledge of network analytical tools, ideally Wireshark.
• A full UK driving licence.
The role will entail the below;
• Support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients.
• The role will include field and in-house duties.
• The role will be to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our clients.
• Build and deliver client-specific network solutions.
• Change requests and network monitoring.
• Our Technical environment is multi-vendor with the main focused being Juniper and Cisco.
• Great benefits package and working environment.
If this is your next step please give me a call on 01223 237888
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk