Our client is a world-leading technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for automotive vehicle manufacturers and motorsport teams. Our client has pioneered combining video and data to enhance data analysis in motorsport and have now taken that technology into the automotive sphere. They are open to candidates at all levels, from fresh graduates, to seasoned professionals. If you exhibit the right aptitude, there could be a place here for you.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the software life-cycle, from design, to implementation, to testing and maintenance. Working out of the Cambridge office, you’ll work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects. You will be working with automotive OEMs to develop products that allow motoring enthusiasts to improve their performance on and off track.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software.
• Develop solutions for some of the world’s largest companies.
• Write clean readable code.
• Learn and utilize new technologies.
• 2:1 bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with one or more development languages (C, C#, C++, etc.)
• Proven numerical and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
• Developing high quality embedded software in C/C++.
• Linux application development (e.g. Qt, IPC, multi-threading).
• Automotive software and diagnostics.
• CAN bus.
• Video capture, processing and encoding.
• Data acquisition and real-time processing.
• Collaborating with customers and third-parties.
Interested??? Please contact me on 01223 237888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.