12 Month Contract
We are looking for two highly motivated IT professional to join our clients team in the delivery of support across 450 servers, 2800 clients and over 6000 customers. The position will be based within our clients largest production centre at Spalding, Lincolnshire, reporting in to the Desktop Support Manager.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for the 2nd line support of all desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices and telephones that are within the responsibility of the Desktop Support Team. This role will include troubleshooting issues on all supported systems, application deployment, and suggesting ways to improve the overall effectiveness of the support function. They will be supported in this by an existing team of seven skilled Desktop Support Analysts.
• You will have at least 3 years’ experience, (preferably commercial), working in a 2nd line team supporting a similar environment
• Development, management and maintenance of the desktop images and standards
• Application packaging
• Management of Antivirus console and experience with monitoring and reacting to virus alerts
• The ability to negotiate with senior business managers
• Mobile device and MDM support experience
• Troubleshooting issues on all supported systems
• Application deployment in an AD environment
• Support of a user base of > 6000
• Use of call management tools and adherence to SLAs
• Active Directory support and administration
• Professional presentation and attitude
Interested? Please contact me on 01733 234000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ONE Group - With offices in Peterborough, Northampton and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; IT, Accountancy, Executive, HR, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.