My client is an exciting Software House based just south of Cambridge. Due to growth they are looking to add a strong System Administrator to the team. The role will mainly be internally with some customer interaction.
The ideal candidate will be capable in the below areas
• Management and Maintenance of desktops, laptops and server equipment
• User administration (Provisioning, Departure etc)
• Maintenance of cloud, on premise and legacy systems and services
• Running IT Inductions for new starters
• Providing 1st and 2nd line support for user issues
• Writing documentation for users of local systems and colleagues
• Liaising with colleagues within other departments to give IT Advice
• Gathering technical requirements and writing specifications for solutions
• Working on internal projects to improve the internal processes IT Systems team
• Delivering tasks and projects within specified time, cost and quality constraints
• Ensuring DR plans are kept up to date and correct for changes to company systems
• Assist in running of regular audits of systems and hardware
• Ensuring compliance with software licensing for the company
• Cloud familiarity (AWS/ Azure)
• Great Benefits package available
• Windows Based
• Office 365
• Active Directory
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk