Quality Lead – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced quality professional? Do you come with leadership experience? Do you come from a manufacturing background?
Reporting into the operations manager you will be responsible for leading all quality processes, decisions, people, training, actions and improvements within your department. Ensuring all quality issues are root caused and appropriate actions are taken to resolve.
The day to day duties for the Quality Lead position to include:
• Lead a quality team to ensure that quality activities meet targets and standards
• Take ownership of the quality management system in your department
• Analyse data and present as necessary to relevant customers
• Manage the performance and development of direct reports within your team, this will include training and ensure the team remains motivated
• Responsible for the execution and implementation of new customers quality requirements
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Lead to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For this position we are looking for:-
• Educated to a degree level within Engineering or Chemistry
• Will need experience of working within manufacturing
• Good problem solver
• Knowledge of quality tools (8D, 4CP, FMEA, SPC etc...)
• Knowledge of quality standards
• Able to lead, develop and manage teams
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of a bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and excellent pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.