Are you a highly-skilled Maintenance engineer? Do you have a desire to execute and maintain high standards of equipment? Can you effectively carry out breakdowns? We are currently seeking a Maintenance engineer for an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
The day to day duties for the Maintenance engineer position would include:
• Oversee the carrying out of repairs to electrical/mechanical equipment
• Working on PLC Control Systems, Automation Machinery including robots
• Machinery fault finding within a manufacturing environment
The position for a Maintenance engineer is a crucial part of the organisational structure, Maintenance engineer are responsible for technical maintenance tasks and working closely with the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor to ensure objectives and timescales are met. This is working over a 2s & 3s and is a 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
The role will be subject to Key Performance indicators such as reducing manufacturing downtime to increase efficiency, health & safety, maintaining systems and procedures and providing a service and support function within the site.
For the Maintenance engineer position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• Leadership experience in an Electrical/Mechanical field with a proven experience in working with manufacturing environment.
• Fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment.
• TPM and Planning preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
• Vocational qualification minimum NVQ Level 3, HNC, HND, ONC with an appropriate apprenticeship in Electrical/mechanical engineering a must.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a unrivalled benefits scheme consisting of healthcare, pension, shares, and lunches.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.