Are you a proactive individual? Do you have experience of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance? Can you effectively set and maintain standards for SHEQ? We are currently seeking a SHEQ manager to support a fast-paced award-winning manufacturing organisation.
The day to day duties for the SHEQ manager position would include:
• Assisting the Directors and Managers in setting and maintaining standards for Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality
• Taking ultimate responsibility for Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance audits
• Setting KPI's, Quality, Environmental and Safety Objectives
• Leading continuous improvement initiatives
• Keeping all employees up to date on new legislative changes to SHEQ standards
• Drive and improve Health & Safety standards across the company
• Lead investigations into incidents (including major incidents), accidents, near misses and non-conformance ensuring that all documentation is completed, and systems are updated.
• Provide advice on root causation, best preventative measures and share lessons learned
• Assist with tender/submission documentation
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The company supply into the Automotive industry and have won awards for their work and service, they have a strong team culture and are a continuous improvement driven business. This role will work closely with the Production and Operations team so will require a confident communicator and someone to build rapport to get buy in from peers and colleagues.
Skills required for this role should include:
• An in-depth knowledge of Quality health and Safety and Environmental Management Standards such as ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018
• Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management - ideally NEBOSH training
• Experience and track record in a manufacturing environment
• Internal audit qualification- covering all 3 standards (Not essential)
• Managerial experience would be advantageous
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.