Technical Sales Engineer – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced salesperson or looking for a career in sales? Do you have a strong technical background? Do you experience within manufacturing/production?
The successful technical sales engineer will play a key role in a growing business and will take on key responsibilities. Providing technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of services and how these will benefit our clients, both existing and new.
Job description and key responsibilities:
• Win new business in line with company targets and objectives
• Develop long term relationships with clients
• Take on your clients needs and provide solutions using your technical knowledge
• Provide quotations inline with business targets and objectives
• Build a pipeline and forecast of new business
• Provide pre-sales and post sales technical assistance
My client is a leading precision manufacturer supplying components into the medical device and pharmaceutical industries and is seeking a technical sales engineer to help support the increase in work and expansion of the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual to work in a fast paced growing business.
For the technical sales engineer position we are looking for:-
• Strong understanding of engineering within manufacturing
• Sales experience or my client would consider someone with hands on engineering experience looking to move into a sales role
• Ideally have a machining background
• Good knowledge of engineering drawings
• Has obtained or is obtaining a relevant engineering qualification
You will be working remotely a lot within this role so location isn't too much of an issue for my client but you would be required to work out of the office to start with and travel in for important meetings etc.......
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.