PMO Analyst – Perm – Manufacturing
Do you have experience within a manufacturing/industrial environment? Experienced with running your own small projects? Do you have excellent communication skills?
The role of a PMO Analyst is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for ensuring projects follow all established frameworks. You will be required to support the projects in terms of development, implementation and management. Making sure the processes and followed throughput projects and assist in project management decisions.
The day to day duties for the position of PMO Analyst to include:
• Ensure all projects follow the established frameworks
• Analysis and reporting to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Provide access to and instruction of the framework and methodologies
• Maintain good communication skills with the other departments
• Ensure processes are followed throughout the projects
• Ensure the projects are running on time and within the companies standards
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their growing team.
For the position PMO Analyst we are looking for:-
• Must have experience of working within a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Project coordination experience
• Experienced with running small projects
• The ability to demonstrate cross functional team work
• Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.