A long standing client of ours is looking for Graduate Customer Service Assistant to join their growing department!
We are looking for enthusiastic, bubbly characters with experience within customer services.
This is a role where you can really thrive and develop working closely with a growing and enthusiastic team.
The right individual will have a great telephone manor, able to prioritise and organise their own workloads, work well within a team and individually and above all have a good understanding of how to provide a great level of customer service.
The responsibilities within this role will include but not be limited to
• To ensure the telephone is answered in a professional and polite manner
• To ensure all instructions and information is taken accurately and actioned appropriately
• Ensure the customer is kept updated with the status of their replacement order, especially of any delays
• Ensuring that all replacement orders have been received by the supplier
• Ensuring that all replacement orders are accepted by the warehouse within the customers promised lead time
• Communicate by phone, email, Livechat or letter with Suppliers, Customers or third parties in a professional manner
• Communicate customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
• Ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to maintain effective security and any personal information taken complies with the Data Protection Act
• Promote equality in working practices by developing and maintaining positive working relationships, ensuring that colleagues/customers are treated fairly
• Actively seek to improve standards and increase customer confidence
• Effectively and promptly raise any replacement orders, ensuring that the correct authorisation has been obtained from the supplier
• To arrange for 3rd party service providers to inspect and repair furniture
• To have a working knowledge of all procedures within the department
• Perform adhoc admin duties to assist the team.
Working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5pm with half hour lunch.
There will be occasional work evening and late shifts
The maximum for this would be 2 bank holidays a year, 2 weekend days per month and 2 – 5 ‘late’ shifts per month which is up to 8pm in the evening.
With a a generous basic salary, there are a wealth of other benefits.
This is a role that is available for an immediate start
Get in touch to find out more.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk