We are proud to be working along side our client who is a multinational manufacture of scales and other analytical instruments. Our client is a worldwide company with an extremely large turnover of hundreds of millions of pound per annum. They are the largest provider of weighing instruments used in laboratory, industrial and food applications. The role is based in Royston and offers excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate will need the following skill set
• In-depth knowledge and working experience in PC / Laptop troubleshooting and providing end user support
• Good understanding in networking related technologies such as switching, routing, DHCP, LAN, WAN and network troubleshooting skill.
• Be familiar with server related technologies such as virtualization, storage provisioning and backup management.
• Solid experience in providing IT support in computer, network, server related areas
• MCSA with demonstrable experience with Windows 2008, 2012, 2016; MCSE desirable
• .NET and any PHP experience desirable
IT System Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the IT/AV/Telephony function within the business. The role is varied and one moment you could be working on day to day tasks, the next working on various IT projects (e.g. defining requirements for new building) to dealing with IT incidents
• Providing 1st and 2nd line support to all technical issues escalated by staff
• Working closely with third line to understand the corporate environment and develop new skills where possible
• Carry out routine firmware and software updates across the environment
• Produce and maintain documentation of IT systems and software in line with existing Standard Operating Procedures
• Supporting Networking related technologies – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Cisco switching
• Administer the Helpdesk, manage Requests, Incidents and Problems and in line with defined service levels
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk