The One Group are very proud to be working alongside one of the world’s largest medical equipment manufacturer. We are currently searching for an APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST on a 12 month fixed term contact with the plan to becoming permanent, to work in their busy office based in Huntingdon. We are looking for a business minded professional who understand the requirement for a high standard of Customer Care. This role would suite someone with experience who is looking to progress their career, ideally someone who is looking for their next challenge. This role works within a small team so may require you to assist colleagues when necessary but also have the ability to work on your own imitative and work autonomously.
The ideal candidate will have had minimum 2 years working as an Application Support Analyst.
- Strong Office 365 experience
- Sharepoint experience
- CRM/SAP experience
- Previous experience working in a Helpdesk environment
- Multi-site business, working within European sites
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting techniques
- Someone who is able / willing to travel to a variety of different sites including those based around Europe. Possibility the globe.
- Contributing and assisting in worldwide projects
- Provide application support for over 300 + users around Europe
- 2nd Line responsibilities
- Ownership of all Office 365 Applications
- Experience of SAP and application integrations
- Investigate improvement processes and applications to support this
- Provide training and support to end users
- Ensuring local development adhere and follow global standards
Interested? Please contact me on 01733 234000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk