Plant Engineer – Perm – Engineering
Are you an experienced Plant Engineer? Do you have a strong mechanical background?
The role of Plant Engineer is a critical role for the business. The role is within a clean/modern workshop and will involve maintenance, repair and service of heavy construction machinery and plant.
The day to day duties for the Plant Engineer position to include:
• Service, maintain and repair of heavy construction machinery and plant
• Ensure work is kept to a high standard and targets are being met
• Fault finding
My client is a leading is a leading international manufacturer of premium construction equipment, they are one of the largest companies in the industry.
For the Plant Engineer position we are looking for:-
• Heavy plant background other backgrounds considered such as agricultural, HGV, forces etc…
• Mechanical, hydraulics, transmissions and electrical experience
• NVQ, City and Guilds ONC in construction equipment is desirable
• Will need own hand tools
Salary is from £14 to £15.50 per hour plus overtime is paid at 1.5 for any hours worked over the standard 39 hour week, unlimited overtime is on offer in this role. Mon to Fri position with weekend work available including double time on a Sunday.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.