Are you skilled in engine Calibration? Are you able to competently re-map an engine? We are currently seeking a Motorsport Calibration engineer for an industry leading organisation.
The day to day duties for the Calibration engineer position would include:
• Support complex control and calibration projects with technical assistance
• Support new products and development on site and on track with customers
• Liaise with internal software team
My Client is a global technology company that delivers high performance engineering solutions for customers in the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace, Defence and aftermarket sectors.
The position of a Calibration engineer is a key role and will strengthen the engineering team which will enable them to offer a better service to their clients within the Automotive and Motorsport sector.
For the Calibration engineer position there are several essential skills and experience, such as:
• Qualified to degree level in a related engineering discipline with a minimum of two years’ experience
• Engine control strategy understanding and implementation ability
• Experience of calibrating high performance IC engines
• Familiarity with the motorsport ECUs and data analysis software packages
• Experience in a customer support role
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.