Do you have experince of working with HV batteries? Do you qualifications in electrical engineering? Are you looking to join an industry leading business?
In this role you will be responsible for operating the specialist test facilities and providing a preparation and strip service for their customers. In this department you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects at the forefront of technical development and will be working with ‘state of the art’ testing equipment.
The day to day duties for the Technician position include:
• Operating the testing facilities and equipment
• Day to day maintenance of the facility
• Basic facility breakdown diagnosis
• Test automation set up and configuration
• actioning and following risk assessments
Our client is a market leading firm within the Automotive industry based within a commutable distance of Bedford, Milton Keynes and Northampton area. The position will operate on an initial 4 on 4 off pattern which will carry a premium.
The Successful Technician would have:
• HND or equivalent qualification or good amount of relevant experience
• Experience with HV batteries
• Awareness high voltage electrical connectivity techniques
• Mechanical assembly and fabrication skills/experience
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
• A methodical approach and willingness to learn
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, benefits and pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.