Are you a skilled Test Engineer? Do you have experience of either on the road or dyno testing? Are you looking to join an industry leading organisation?
The role as a Powertrain Test Engineer will be responsible for a variety of testing which could involve either on the road or dyno testing with a focus on emissions and fuel economy.
The day to day duties for the Technician position include:
• Overseeing the vehicle preparation and equipment installation
• Defining test procedure
• Manage the test and validate test results
• Compose test reports
Our client is a market leading firm within the Automotive industry based within a commutable distance of Bedford, Milton Keynes and Northampton area.
The Successful Powertrain Test Engineer would have:
• A solid understanding of vehicle Powertrains Testing
• Emissions and fuel economy experience either on a dyno or on the road
• Any previous experience of emissions regulations is highly desirable
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, benefits and pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.