This is a very exciting position for somebody with an interest or experience in Financial Services. Our client is recruiting for a Client Services Assistant to join them at their exciting time of growth. You will be working with very high net worth customers and customer service is a key part of the role.
Key duties include:
• Delivering exceptional customer service to customers at all times
• General admin duties
• Responding to enquiries
• Getting involved with a variety of different activities and projects
• Working with a CRM system
The ideal candidate will:
• Have an exceptional telephone manner
• Be polite
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamic would be desired however not essential
• Be happy to commute to London at least once a week (expenses paid)
If you have any questions, please contact Lucy at The ONE Group.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk