Web Administrator for a company renowned around the globe for its wide range of market-leading brands such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways, Hornby Magazine and Airports International within the aviation, rail, bus and modelling sectors.
They are seeking maternity cover for a part-time Web Administrator within the newly established Digital Media Department.
In summary, your role will be to:
• Maintain internal software and management information systems and intranet.
• Liaise with third party software suppliers.
• Maintain Mail Order/online shop.
• Provide support and cover for web team.
• Assist internal user queries.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of:
• web development tools
• HTML, CSS, and PHP programming skills.
• Wordpress development including themes, plugins and assisting content creators.
• Google Analytics and Ad Manager.
• Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
• Good use of written and verbal English and a high level of numeracy