Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Grinder? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Have you got experience using both manual and CNC grinding machines?
The day to day duties for the CNC Grinder position would include:
• Work to tight tolerances within a team environment
• Set and Operate on CNC and Manual Grinding Machines
• Ability to edit programs at the controls
• Ability to work on an earlies and late shift pattern
• Be committed to continuous improvement and suggest methods on processes and tooling.
The role is on a permanent basis and will be working on a double day shift pattern which carries a premium.
Skills and experience required for the role should include time served or equivalent experience, must have extensive grinding experience and be able to set and operate as a minimum. Any experience of
either Junker & Kellenburger machines and knowledge of Cam & Crank manufacturing are both highly advantageous.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.