I have the pleasure of recruiting exclusively for a fast paced and growing organisation for an exciting and challenging role.
I am looking to speak with ambitious and driven Graduates who are looking for a varied and exciting role with exposure to a variant of different departments and processes.
The essential skills for this role will include
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good problem solver
• Able to work as a member of team and on own initiative
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Ability to use a database
The role will include duties such as
• Identify landowners through Land Registry database and desk bound research
• Assess clients legal requirements having regard to the Gas Act and Electricity Act and advise client accordingly
• Identify the location of the legal requirements and ensure that the legal plans subsequently prepared are correct and meet with Land Registry requirements
• Prepare and issue the correct legal documentation based on instructions and design plans received
• Ensure clients are updated on a regular basis by phone/email and regular reports
• Update and maintain the file records database
• Maintain contact as required with all involved parties to include the client/landowner/client and landowner solicitor
• Instruct solicitor on customer own projects and monitor their progress
• Manage the project portfolio and ensure projects progress in line with standards and report any problems that may delay the project or cause overspending
• Deal with final completion of the legal agreement and prepare the deed packet for issue to the relevant Company
• Assist in the daily admin procedures to include phone answering/post and any other duties
• Accurate reporting of time spent on case-load.
• Any other duties commensurate with the post.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with a wealth of other benefits to include a salary review after the passing of a successful probationary period.
Short-listing begins immediately
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk