Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Machinist? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Do you have experience using fanuc controls?
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
• Setting and operate CNC Mill-turn
• Work on a CNC machine with Fanuc controls
• Produce components to the highest of standards
• Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
• Carry out basic inspection
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• Knowledge of Fanuc controls
• Use of a CNC Mill-Turn machine is highly advantageous
• Ability to edit programs at the controls
• Ability to work on an earlies and late shift pattern
• Able to read technical drawings
The organisation offers an attractive hourly rate with for a double day shift of 39 hours a week and will reward people who perform to high standards. This opportunity for a CNC Machinist is to join a prestigious manufacturing business who supply into the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace industries. The opportunity will be on an rotating shift basis Mon to Fri, 6-2 and 2-10.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.