I am working with an exceptional and exciting client that due to continual growth and expansion are looking to grow and recruit a Senior IT Consultant to join their team.
The Ideal Candidate
• A self-starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
• A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Have the ability to use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a strong team.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
• A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company.
• Able to propose ideas and solutions with confidence at all levels of the business including board level.
• Solid experience using Windows Server
• Able to grow and maintain strong working relationships.
• Expertise across Windows desktop operating systems (knowledge of Mac and Linux devices and operating systems is also desirable).
You will be a key part of the Support team to provide clients with onsite, face to face technical support, give impartial advice and guidance on software and hardware needs as well as well as ensure that the client’s infrastructural capabilities keep pace with their evolving needs. You will be based in the Cambridge office, but will spend on average three days per week out of the office on-site with clients providing day to day IT support, working with them at a strategic level to design appropriate systems for their needs as well as building and maintaining strong working relationships whilst you’re on site. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on large scale projects and assignments. You will essentially be acting as their in-house IT support team; backed by a wealth of knowledge and experience from the rest of the team.
• 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
• Contributory Pension
• Private healthcare
• Discretionary Annual Bonus
• Life assurance and travel expenses
If this looks like the next step of your IT career please call Todd Mills on 01223 237888
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk