If you are the type of person who loves making sure that everyone is following the rules and pulling in the same direction, a career in compliance could be just what you need!
The One Group are currently recruiting for a prestigious client based in Huntingdon, in order to help them find a talented Compliance Officer.
Our client is offering an attractive salary, coupled with a Monday-Friday working pattern for candidates who already possess relatable experience in a similiar position, or perhaps have transferrable skills from another comparable position.
The day-to-day duties for the Compliance Officer position would include:
• Reviewing supply chain documentation against all relevant food safety legislation.
• Updating supplier registers with any additional information.
• Development of supply chain standards, ensuring raw materials are up to the required standard at all times.
• Benchmark performance within the sector and against similiar organisations by using national & regional indices.
The position for a Compliance Officer is a crucial part of the organisational structure. You will be an integral part of the technical team, reporting into the Technical Manager.
For the Compliance Officer position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• A background in either senior quality assurance/control or experience with technical work within the fresh produce industry (or similiar).
• Excellent planning & organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail!
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good communication skills with PC experience in using Excel and Word.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a full benefits package, attractive shift pattern and potential for career progression.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.