Are you a skilled CNC Machinist? Do you have a desire to produce work for the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries? Can you machine to the highest standards on CNC milling machines? We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist for an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
• Setting, operating and editing on CNC milling machines
• Using Haas and Fanuc control systems
• Working on a day basis with no shift
The company supply directly into the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries and have a close nit family culture, they also offer development opportunities for people wanting to grow within the business.
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• Previous experience of either 3, 4 or 5 axis machines are required for this position.
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications
• Fanuc or Haas controls experience, however any controls experience will be considered
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, hours core hours between 8am – 4.30pm and various insurances and pensions and overtime at 1.5.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.