IT Analyst (6 month fixed-term contract)
£28,000 - £32,000 (pro rata) plus benefits
*** STARTING MARCH 2019 ***
Are you a recent IT graduate, OR possess commercial experience within an IT role in a support, service desk, analyst, data, software or associated background?
Are you passionate about IT & Technology? Do you want to gain some valuable experience within an industry-leading and award-winning technology business?
Are you interested in a 6 month fixed-term PAID contract, where you’ll be giving in-depth training and skills to kick-start your IT career?
LOOK NO FURTHER! This is an opportunity not to miss.
Our client, an industry-leading technology business in Peterborough is seeking to recruit a large number of IT ANALYSTS to join their growing team. Unlike many other opportunities, you will be giving instant and in-depth training to enable you to fulfil your role over the 6 months (and possibly longer).
As an IT ANALYST you will;
- Liaise with customers and trading partners to obtain and analyse specifications; clarifying software mapping and conversion requirements
- Work with customers to create data conversions between message specifications; using an in-house translation product, ensuring compliance to the customer’s business requirements
- Provide product familiarisation and training to staff and customers for their software
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent ability to analyse logically and resolve problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adept with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of IT
- Highly motivated, organised and methodical with an attention to detail
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract. However, there may be opportunities for a permanent contract at the end.
You must be able to start this role at the beginning of March 2019.
You must be eligible to work in the UK (no sponsorship available).
Salary is £28-32K pro-rata, plus benefits.
For more information and to register your interest, please contact HARRY FITZJOHN on email@example.com OR 01733 234000.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk