Are you a skilled CNC off-line programmer? Do you have a desire to produce work for the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries? Can you produce CAM programmes to the highest standards on CNC machines? We are currently seeking a Production engineer for an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
The day to day duties for the Production engineer position would include:
• Supporting the manufacture of a variety of components
• Design production jigs and fixtures
• Programme using CAM
• Working on a day basis with no shift
The company supply directly into the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries and have a close nit family culture, they also offer development opportunities for people wanting to grow within the business.
For the Production engineer position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• Someone who is fully capable of programming in CAM
• Any CAM software with accompanied by the relevant experience will be considered but any HyperMILL or EdgeCAM are advantageous.
• Experience of working within a CNC environment is required and any casting experience is highly desirable.
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, core hours between 8am – 4.30pm and various insurances and pensions and overtime at 1.5.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.