Our client based in Huntingdon is currently seeking a Business Development Consultant to join their business at an exciting time or growth. The main purpose of this role will be to sell Health & Safety services into the Education sector.
This is a brand new role where you will be targeting existing companies as well as following up inbound enquiries and converting them into a successful sale. You'll be using your accomplished sales skills by re-engaging with lapsed customers, rebooking and upselling. This role will initially be mainly office based.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with current customers to identify opportunities to support them through inbound and outbound sales activity
- Manage inbound leads and web enquiries and convert into fully qualified opportunities through online/and or face to face meetings
- Nurture and manage a sales pipeline of opportunities using sales software
- Attend new business meetings when required
- Follow up on targeted marketed campaigns to new business prospects and provide a seamless support to marketing colleagues
- Attending and participating in regular team meetings and training
You will need to be a self motivated team player with a track record of business to business sales experience. An understanding of the Education market would be beneficial. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self starter with excellent people skills who is looking to develop a long term career within a thriving business.
To find out more, please contact Lucy Atkin email@example.com or call 01223237888.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information please visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.