The ONE Group have an outstanding opportunity, to join a world leading pharmaceutical manufacturing brand within their production facility in Cambridgeshire. Due to their considerable growth we’re now seeking a Building & Energy Management System Technician to join their established Engineering & Facilities team.
Our client, specialist in the manufacturing, production and packaging of pharmaceutical products, for the medical, pharmaceutical & healthcare industry on a global scale.
Main purpose of this role:
To ensure that the environmental control requirements and optimum energy consumption are achieved through effective, efficient and reliable operations of the BMS. This interesting position will look after 4 buildings including the production units, offices and storages facilities. Essentially looking after quality standards across the site.
• Providing technical expertise and subject matters relating to BMS, environmental control, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
• Administer the BMS system across the site.
• Analyst and report on trends or significant issues.
• Coordinate Mapping exercises
• Deliver CI and development by providing the operational needs and trends
• Provide solutions to monitor energy use
Key knowledge requirements
• Able to provide and deliver problem solving tools and techniques
• Detailed knowledge of GMP, GAMP, calibrations, Validation protocols and other regulations and their impact on BMS and HVAC
• In-depth knowledge of BMS, HVAC, refrigerant management, energy efficiency and awareness of developing technologies
• Wide range of knowledge relating to process equipment automation
• Degree standard level of education
• To hold an understanding of mange plant reliability, spares materials management, asset, tools and techniques.